CITY OF JASPER WATER AND SANITATION
2018 Water Quality Report (PDF)
Water / Sewer / Sanitation Rates
For water / sewer rates, deposit amounts, and sanitation rates,
please refer to the Water and Sanitation Rate Schedule.
Sanitation services are only available to residents and businesses inside the city limits at this time.
New Water/Sewer Service Application
For new water / sewer service or to request a meter installation,
please complete and submit a New Water/Sewer Service Application.
Complete and drop form off at City Hall with the required deposit.
Reduced Water and/or Sewer Application
Customers 62 years and over with an annual income of $15,000 per year
or less may qualify for reduced rates. To apply, complete and submit a
Reduced Water and/or Sewer Application. Please include a copy
of your most recent tax return. Complete and fax or drop form off at City Hall.
Automatic Draft Payment
To have your water bill automatically deducted from you bank account,
please complete and submit an Automatic Draft Application.
Complete and drop form off at City Hall. Accounts will be debited on the 10th of each month.
If you wish to discontinue automatic draft, please fill out and submit a Stop ACH Form.
Outdoor Watering Restrictions
The Georgia Water Stewardship Act went into effect statewide on June 2, 2010. It allows daily outdoor watering for purposes of planting, growing, managing, or maintaining ground cover, trees, shrubs, or other plants only between the hours of 4 p.m. and 10 a.m. by anyone whose water is supplied by a water system permitted by the Environmental Protection Division.
The following outdoor water uses also are allowed daily at any time of the day by anyone:
Outdoor water use for any purposes other than watering of plants, such as power washing or washing cars, is still restricted to the current odd/even watering schedule.
- Commercial agricultural operations as defined in Code Section 1-3-3;
- Capture and reuse of cooling system condensate or storm water in compliance with applicable local ordinances and state guidelines;
- Reuse of gray water in compliance with Code Section 31-3-5.2 and applicable local board of health regulations adopted pursuant thereto;
- Use of reclaimed waste water by a designated user from a system permitted by the Environmental Protection Division of the department to provide reclaimed waste water;
- Irrigation of personal food gardens;
- Irrigation of new and replanted plant, seed, or turf in landscapes, golf courses, or sports turf fields during installation and for a period of 30 days immediately following the date of installation;
- Drip irrigation or irrigation using soaker hoses;
- Handwatering with a hose with automatic cutoff or handheld container;
- Use of water withdrawn from private water wells or surface water by an owner or operator of property if such well or surface water is on said property;
- Irrigation of horticultural crops held for sale, resale, or installation;
- Irrigation of athletic fields, golf courses, or public turf grass recreational areas;
- Installation, maintenance, or calibration of irrigation systems; or
- Odd-numbered addresses can water on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
- Even-numbered and unnumbered addresses are allowed to water on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays.
For more information, please visit the Georgia Environmental Protection Division website and conservewatergeorgia.net.
Local governments and water providers are authorized
to implement more
stringent outdoor water use
schedules within their jurisdictions.
Pay Water Bill Online
To report a problem with your bill, please call
To report a problem with your water service, please call
After hours please call 706-692-9102